The Library was inaugurated along with the establishment of the College in 2001 in order to cater to the academic and research needs of the faculty, students, and non-teaching staff. Since then, the college Library has gone from pillar to pillar to live up to the expectations of its immediate clientele. Recently, Digital Library has been established on the first floor of the college building. The Digital Library has a Learning Resource Centre (LRC). The LRC has been set-up with 3 nodes for Teachers, Students and Research Scholars for retrieving On-line journals/books and for internet browsing. The users may search all On-line journals and databases.
At present, the Library has over 10500 books on record, 50 bound volumes of journals, and 50 items of non-book materials such as Project reports, Thesis, maps, microforms and pharmaceutical articles. Daily Newspaper and Employment news are also available for reading.
Some important books are enlisted here :
- Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP)
- British Pharmacopoeia (BP)
- Merck Index
- The Wealth of India
- Poucher's Perfumes, Cosmetics and Soaps
- Pharmaceutics: The Science of Dosage Form Design by Aulton
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy
- Pharmacology by H. P. Rang, M. M. Dale, J. M. Ritter, P. K. Moore, Peter Lamb
- Wilson & Gisvold’s Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 11th Ed.
- Organic Chemistry: Morrison & boyd
- Vogel’s Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis, 5th edition
- Modern Pharmaceutics By: Dr. Gilbert S. Banker and Dr. Christopher T. Rhodes
- Handbook of Medicinal Herbs by James A. Duke
- Handbook of Cosmetic Science & Technology by Marc Paye
- Principles of pharmacology by David E. Golan
- PDR of Herbal Medicine
- Trease & Evans Pharmacognosy
Timing: Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.